What: A live nativity scene, horse-drawn carriage rides, Christmas music and more are featured at this annual event celebrating Christmas. Admission is free; parking is $10 per vehicle after 3 p.m.
When: Dec. 1 – 22; 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, closed Sunday
Where: The Billy Graham Library
- See a live Nativity that offers a glimpse into the wonder of the first Christmas. (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Enjoy horse-drawn carriage rides* through beautiful light displays. (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Have a beautiful color photo taken in a picturesque carriage. One pose per individual or group. It’s a great way to capture Christmas memories! (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Hear heartwarming sounds of joyful carolers and festive Christmas music. (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Don’t miss the Christmas story time for kids of all ages. (Begins 5:00 p.m.)
- Come early and pet the animals! (12:00–2:00 p.m.)
- Christmas shopping at Ruth’s Attic with unique and meaningful gifts including Exclusive Library ornaments. Holiday goodies, including Mother Graham’s pound cake, cinnamon rolls, hot apple cider and more on sale in the Dairy Bar.
- Tours of the Journey of Faith at the Billy Graham Library. (Reservations not taken after 2:30 p.m.)
- Christmas at the Library was named one of the Top 100 Events in the U.S. by the American Bus Association (ABA) and a Top 20 event by the Southeast Tourism Society.